Sojuzpatent was one of the co-organizers of the XI International Forum "Intellectual Property - XXI Century".
The Forum was held April 24-27, 2018 in Moscow within the framework of Intellectual Property Day in Russia. The main topics for discussion at the Forum were:
- the Hague System for Industrial Designs (new opportunities and issues of concern);
- mediation in the field of intellectual property;
- the specifics of court procedures on protection of exclusive rights and the recovery of compensation;
- a strategy for developing global of intellectual property markets in the interests of the digital economy;
- procedures against counterfeits;
- problems of commercialization of intellectual property;
- E-commerce, blockchain and bitcoins.
The plenary session as well as the conferences within the framework of the Forum were attended by representatives of the Government of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, the Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation, Rospatent, WIPO, the Eurasian Patent Office, the Intellectual Property Court, and specialized experts.